Tuesday, June 20, 2017

 They have painted our apartment building outside and inside the past couple of weeks.  I had to take a picture of this ladder.  Notice how the rock is on the bottom.  They didn't even wedge it so if the ladder slipped it wouldn't fall.  They made this ladder because they couldn't find one big enough.  It is amazing someone did not fall off it.  They did a great job of painting and cleaning up after themselves.  We were really impressed. 

This picture is for Mom. It is a blackberry bush that was growing in front of our apartment.  I loved the pink and yellow blossoms.  I think I will make a pink and yellow quilt when I return home.  Anyway when they did some garden work where this was growing, someone just pulled it up one morning.  I was really sad.  It was a beautiful bush and I wanted to taste the blackberries.
 A pretty moth that was on our office door.  We saw one like it last year also.  We only see these once a year and they change colors depending on what they are on. 
 These snails are all over right now.  This is one of the biggest ones I have seen.  That is my bracelet by it so you can get an idea of how big it is. 
            A beautiful sunset coming looking over Freetown, coming down from Forbay college. 
This is what they used to paint the church in our compound.  They built these and used them to stand on to paint the building, then took them apart and built them on the other side.  It was quite a process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment