Sunday, January 14, 2018

 Christmas Eve day after Church with our beloved members of Upgun Branch.  They do love to have their pictures taken. 

 These 3 young Sisters wanted their picture with me.  The one next to me is Josephine and she had a beautiful new dress on.  She wanted a picture of just her and below is that picture.  She is really a beautiful young women. 

 Above is Katie and her grandchildren.  The smallest girl is also named Katie.  The little Katie was terrified of me when we first started attending Upgun.  Now she hugs me and always wants to sit on my lap in Primary.  She is really sweet, like my own sweet grand daughter named Katie. 

 Above is Sister Mattu with her darling children.  Sistr Matuu is a seamstress and always looks beautiful.  She had made matching dresses for her and her girls for Christmas.  They wanted to have their picture with their sunglasses, so here it is.  These little girls are the prettiest little girls and they are very sweet.  Below is our beloved convert, Salumata Salina Conteh with her little boy.  We do love them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment