Thursday, January 11, 2018

 20 December 2017 we had our Christmas party with the missionaries serving in the West.  There were about 90 missionaries at this party.  Elder Waybright's ward sent a gift to all the missionaries in our mission and he is handing them out.  I am giving all the missionaries a picture my sweet friends sent me that is a picture of Christ with a little black boy.  It is sweet.  It is a Liz Lemon Swindle picture. 
 It was such a neat experience for me to hand these to our missionaries.  I realized that even though I am super excited to go home to my family,  I will miss this great mission family.  These are the best missionaries ever!

 Two of my favorite missionaries in line Elder Newton and Elder Fefegula.  They are both from Sierra Leone and serving in our mission right now while they are waiting for their Mozambique Visa's. 
                        Brent with some of our cute Sisters and the Elders in the background. 
                               Me with some of our cute sisters, with the Elders in the back. 
 We really have some wonderful Missionaries.  Below is Elder Waybright.  His ward is the ward that send all our missionaries a gift.  It was so special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment