Sunday, January 8, 2017

 This is our adopted Granddaughter here in Sierra Leone.  Her parents are Moona and Abduli Conteh. We have become very good friends with them.   They are going to name this sweet little one after me.  She is only about 2 weeks old.  Doesn't Moona look great? 
                                                                   Brent with us. 
 This is a close up of the baby.  She is beautiful.  She has long fingers and lots of black curly soft hair. 
 This is our adopted Grandson here in Sierra Leone, Elder Cornista.  He is from the Philippines and has a Grandfather who is Japanese.  He told us that is why he has slanted eyes. The first time I saw him was when I had him fill out his paper work for the country.  When he started to talk I started to cry and told him he reminded me of our Grandson Dominique.  I had the thought that in 5 or 6 short years McKay and Dominique will be on missions and some senior Sister will be helping them fill out their paper work.  He is a great young man and will be a good missionary.  He has already attended 4 years of medical school in the Philippines. We love you Elder Cornista!

No comments:

Post a Comment