Sunday, September 18, 2016

 This is the group of Missionaries we welcomed on August 23, 2016.  They are such an amazing group and there is such a unity between them. 
 Brent and I with Joseph Nicholoson.  This was taken on Aug. 25, 2016.  He is leaving on his mission today.  He gave me a flag pin of SL and Brent a banner. 
 Joseph and his family.  He is the only member in his family, but they all came to be with him when he was set apart.  They wore their best dress.  I love the way the Africans dress. 
 This is the group of SL missionaries that left on 25 Aug, 2016  L to R: Elder Pumagoi, Sister Jokella Vandy, Sister Josephine Ndnemah, Elder Joseph Nicholoson, Sister Bangura, Sister Joyce James, Elder Koroma.  I had to have a picture with them because I am close to several of them.  They will be missed. 
 President Ali, Kargbo, on the left with the Missionaries, 3 of them are from his Branch, Kossoh Town Branch.  Joseph, Josephine,and Sister Bangura.  President Ali Kargbo helps us do things for the mission.  He is such a nice man and we love him. 
 Sister Joyce James and her family.  Her father is the District President. 
Josephine and I have become very good friends and I will miss her.  I may never see her again.  We will probably be home just a few days when she is released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment