Sunday, August 7, 2016

This little guy is Raymond.  His parents work for the mission.  The other day he had fallen asleep on the couch in our waiting room and his parents stepped outside.  I was helping a young man with his mission papers and Raymond woke up and started crying.  I picked him up and loved him and he snuggled right into me.  I have worked for over a month just to get him to smile at me, but with his folks outside he let me hold him.  He is the cutest thing.  We really aren't suppose to hold babies, but my Mission president saw me and said, "Being a Grandma I see."  He is such a cute little one. 
These Elders are from Sierra Leone and they left Thursday 4 August 2016 for the MTC in Ghana.  They are L. to R.  Elder Sesay, Elder Ansumana, and Elder Genda.  They are great young men.  Elder Ansumana is the one going to South Africa that we have worked so hard to get his Visa and the area people told me it was good and he can go. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

  1. And your story about the gift that Elder Genda's mom sent with him made me cry, Debbie! Especially since I am sending out a missionary this week. Wish he would be happy with so little! :) Bless those wonderful African saints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your story about the gift that Elder Genda's mom sent with him made me cry, Debbie! Especially since I am sending out a missionary this week. Wish he would be happy with so little! :) Bless those wonderful African saints!

    ReplyDelete