Friday, March 10, 2017

 Saturday 4 March 2017 we walked down town to our vegetable market.  We always try to buy from this vendor.  She is a little past Chorthrams and on the other side of the street and we are her "very good customers," as she calls us.  She agreed to have a "snap" with me last Saturday.  She is very proud of her shop and should be, her produce is very fresh and sweet.  She knows to let me pick my own and is very kind and patient with me.  She always gives me one extra.  The carrots and cabbage are very good right now.  In fact so are the tomatoes, peppers, and potatoes.  It is nice to have such a good selection.  For Mindee, the cucumbers are good also, but we are a little tired of them.  We have been eating them almost everyday since we arrived.  They never seem to go out of season and are very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment