Sunday, July 24, 2016

 This is the group of missionaries that arrived on July 12, 2016.  This if the first group that I have done everything to get ready for them to come.  I loved helping them when they arrived.  This is a wonderful group of Missionaries!  
 These are the 3 Sisters who stayed in our apartment the night they arrived  Left to Right they are Sister Soja, Sister Okpara and Sister Kokou.  They are great young Women and we really enjoyed them.  I am even starting to say their names right.  The African names are taking some learning.  
This is Elder Evans.  When I sent the welcome letters to him and his family, his mother wrote me several times and asked if he could bring anything.  I asked her to send me some crystal light and he brought about 100 packages.  It was such a treat.  He is going to be an amazing missionary.  I could see leadership qualities in him in just the short time he was here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment