Sunday, November 5, 2017

 A couple of days ago I went out to empty our wet garbage, which is the peelings and I just dump the bucket in the banana grove for compost and then go to a faucet out back and rinse my bucket.  I went to step off the sidewalk and saw this toad just on the edge of the grass.  He was pretty big and he is the first one I have seen here.  Kind of neat looking.  I thought the grandsons would like this. 

 Coming home from church last Sunday.  People ride in trucks like this all the time here.  It would be illegal at home, but it is really common here. 
 Also coming home from church last Sunday, we saw these men doing cement work on this building.  They were passing bowls of cement from one to another and the last man would put the cement where they needed it to go.  That is how they do cement work here. 

 Sister Carly with some kind of a fruit.  This was given to her and Elder Carly for a Thank you.  Don't you love her African skirt?  Behind her to the right you can see our snowboard guy.  Elder Kay drew this when he first arrived, about a year ago and we have kept it.  I will take a better picture of it this week and post it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment